Sunday, June 2, 2013

Genting Trip 2013

Rainnie asking to plan a trip and it must successfully proceed without any failure!

Quite many obstacle pops out in our plan actually!

At first, we planned to go Redang Beach-----Cancelled!

Then, we planned to go Melacca------Cancelled Again!

At the end, we went to Genting Highlands.It was my suggestion, i told them i never stay a night in Genting before due to i heard a lot of ghost story happened in those hotels in Genting before,it does frightened me for so many years!
That's the reason i never went to Genting.

This years, this girl is now 21years old and get herself ready to went the place she most frightened of but also most wishing to go in the past 10years.Lol...

Good Morning Genting!











Reach there around 0430 like that.The fog was really strong,cold die me>_<
Luckily i'm wearing a long sleeve jacket^_^


Having our breakfast in MaryBrown  in the very early morning.
The toast are as cold as the weather there-.-
Only the coffee is hot enough to warmed up my dead cold hands lol.




While waiting to check in.....
My travel buddies this times from left to right,Wei Kang, Kah Shen, Me and Rainnie.








I don't really know where to go after leaving our luggage in room but i'm so excited whatsoever!








Oh!We are going to buy the entry ticket for both outdoor and indoor entry.
Now i know what to do..play like no tomorrow XD

Beautiful blue sky
Did you spotted where is Wei Kang standing in this picture?
Lol.....I though just me and Kah Shen is inside this picture ,found out Wei Kang was standing there too while i'm writing this blog entry.




In Dinosour Land









Queue to sit the boat in Dinosour land.






Spotted this father and son.
The way the father make sure his son is in his vision.
Lol




On board.






Behind the scene.





It's really great to have some friends who can play crazily in a trip!Crazy trip partner makes the trip awesome fun huh!







Off course i'm not entered the Dinosour Land only!





This ones played.
I asked Kah Shen(Old Bird of Genting, he went to there almost once per year) how it feels like when we raise at the top?(*We are on our seat and waiting to raise when i'm asking him)
Well, he asnswered,''I just know that when we go down,bust touch no chair''
Oh!!!!FAINT!!!!!!!






360' Roller Coaster, Normal Roller Coaster....
Lol....i think i had played all lah....


Having our lunch in Hai Nan Cafe
I don't really likes the food in this cafe -.-
Feels like the foods in the foodscourt there nicer than Hai Nan Cafe a lotsssssssssss lol!




Outing to play again after napping a while in our room.







Challenge accepted!
Soooo excited!!!!
If the queue is not that crazy long, i will play it twice or even triple times or more than that!














I really can't stop laughing when seeing this pictures.
From exciting till a little scare and then all get wet!



Didn't take much photo actually =(
But i had request to snap a typical tourism photo.
Hahahahaha






Okay!My next blog entry will be food entry again!!!
I change my employer successfully finally.Going to start my job at a new company tomorrow.
My feelings now is kinda nervous,not worrying the works because whatever you don't know, can learn.
I'm worrying the people there .....and.....what's my lunch????
Lol.....

At the end , my favourite song this week.
Tell Me Tell Me-Rainbow





Good night!
I wish i could sleep well tonight =(

No comments:

Post a Comment