Saturday, January 11, 2014

Back In Life Goes On

Decide back to blog finally.
Something bad is happened to a important woman in my life.An illness that cannot be cure but can only taking good care in every aspect,taking treatment and supplement to goes on.
Things happen,we couldn't accept it but we have to....because life still goes on...
Live sadly,life shortly.
Write a good one, do it better : )

That's also one of the reason i didn't continue to manage my blog until today.
Know what am i busy recently?
Home-Hospital-Home-Office-OnlineBoutique-Home
The venue shifting in between this few location .


Why am i continue to blog?
I should write down the every moment i experienced in my days so that someday i can recall back the every memory happened in my life.

Alright, i'm going to start my blog from today!


Stay tune!



No comments:

Post a Comment