Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Apex Coffee

Keep raining~raining~raining~during this few days causing us to cancel a few activities that i planned to proceed during this Raya Season

So, the 'No Roof ' activity got to cancelled.
Is okay.Craving for delicious food then!
Did i mention Apex Coffee here before?
I think is no right?I should intro Apex Coffee here at the earlier times.I should!Lol....
Get to know this coffee house via the campers that i get to know when it was 4 years ago.We was having our supper there after the camp end.Everyone was exhausted after the 4 days and 3 nights camping.Hahax...

Luckily i have took a few snap of our meals that we have it in Apex Coffee,few weeks ago....HAHA.....i know, i'm so outdated!Lol....





For your information, i lost the receipt, again~I remember i had keep it very well inside my drawer but.....maybe it get a pair of wings?And then fly away?HAHA
Okay~~I admit that i have got a pairs of magic hands which is able to make those stuffs that i'd keep, disappear secretly...Lol...


Forgot what's the name of this coffee already because it wasn't my cup of coffee>_<
HAHA





Oppss, forgot to show you, here is the overall of their environment inside.







And here is my cup of tea{:5_161:}
Apex Fruit Tea







Here is the best ever personal pizza that i had mentioned above.Owhh{:5_160:}
I love how of good taste they was to put that amount of cheese.....It's juicy and yummy!Yes!Is JUICY!
Do try this out if it have catch your sight !






Lastly, please do have a look  here for more information and location.
Okay !I'm hungry now and i'm going to sleep right now!No more supper!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment