Saturday, November 27, 2010

Arghh!!!

Arghh!!!Exam faster finished please....I'm so suffer now!Read till don't know have to read which part already.I'm so so so bored to repeated read the same things=_=I think i will become a fatty girl after the exam finished.Finding  any snacks to eat everytimes i do my revision,it was a good way for me to release my stress!Other than that,i'm playing some online game also.OMG!What am i doing huh?Already STPM still playing game=_=sigh.....it must be my own fault if the result comes out was worst!I have to say sorry to mr.cheah 1st,so so so sorry mr.CheahT_T,i really have try my best to memories and understand all the things already,the only problem that makeing me repeated reading the same things is because of i'm doubted to meself,i don't have enough confident to myselfT_T,i'm wasting my time to read the same things......

No comments:

Post a Comment