Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Awkward Eve

It's the first day of year 2013!

 Went to count down together with Doris and Issac in Auto City.

First times involved in this activity-.-

Yea~~NO LIE!First times!

I though they just overdraw the condition because they tell me like'There will be mountain of people tonight in Auto City' 

The conclusion is i should pay my trust on them because if it's really MOUNTAINS of people over there-.-

I can't even move a tiny step!

OMG!

Besides, i heard the voice of the famous comedian in Singapore hosting a part of the show but i am unable to have a look on his appearance of the night!!

Arghhhh!!!I'm so geram to myself that why am i that short!!What i am able to see for the whole night was just plenty of head with different hairstyle!!!!

Screammmmm again!!
>_<

I swear next times if i am going to attend this kind of activity again i will either wear a very high heel shoes or just stand in front of the stage!!


Scream again!!!!!!


And the balloon i get on yesterday night-.-

It was a charity activity.Donate RM5 to help the children in Africa and the organizer on the spot will give you a balloon in red colour tied with a white thread and release the balloon during midnight!

This activity is organized by Hotlinks^_<

When the midnight is arrived and everyone released the balloon on their hand^_<

Only me is holding tight of my balloon because i worry it won't able to fly even i released it-.-
Doris and Issac asking me like'Why are you still holding it??'

Lol...because i dunno how to released it so that it can fly with the wind-.-

Then they tell me like'Just let it go or you try like want to throw it away to the sky!'

I was like,okay!

TRY!!!

Then?-.-

It didn't fly with the wind but it drop onto people face-.-

Sigh..............

The only picture i take with Doris=The only picture i agree to post up publicly because i looks very very silly in the rest ,haha


By the way , i have met a friend there finally!
But this isn't a formal meeting for me,hey!Flower!You owe me a true meeting!


Although my eve was not really going smooth but an awkward starting may brings an beautiful ending right or not?
Don't tell me not okay?This is the way i console myself-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment