Sunday, June 12, 2011

TeeHee

I'm reali very super duper worry now....the story is like this,just a few weeks ago,i hav made my decision,that is.....i will continue my orthodontic treatment start from the coming thursday.^_^

I'm actully planned to start doing this at last year 1,but because of a unfortunately accidents,it had stopped me to do so.>_<

hmm...most of the people around me is keep remind me of his...keep asking me to do it!and narr.....nw i decide d......

if u have take noticeof my facebook status,you muz neo that ihave got a pair of vampire teeth and a little rabbit teeth.I think it is time 2 say goodbye to them d^_^

well then what was the things that was so annoying me??
let me tell you,IS FOOD!!!

i have heard lots of frens say that it would be very very difficult to eat at outside.......coz u have to take gud care of it...T_T

XX it>_<eating delicious food was one of the most happy n enjoy things in my life,i'm now worried...worried cannot eat lot lot of yummy foods.....i'm now sad...sad for unable to enjoy those delicious food intro by mylovelybluesky T_T


i can imagine........im sure will looks like tisT_T

No comments:

Post a Comment