Wednesday, June 29, 2011

blush,blush!

i just dunno y,but em was reali bz recently.pheww....bz working,bz chasing my drama series,bz reading ton of books i had brought last time,bz of my orthodontic treatment n blah blah blah..my god!!!!
em was having bad mood recently too..T_T

em reali dun understand hw could him did lidat!

ok..stop this topic!!

i found a way to overcome my bad mood^_^ muahahahha..... doesn't reali like to apply nail polish on my fingers..but ar...i found that my mood turn good after i used it..^_^weird huh??hahahha
i think is becoz i brought the correct colour which will make me feel happy once i look at it.


TAdaa!!
a nail polish dat i had brought frm skin food^_^
i luv tis colour lots!!looks like candy colour rite??



how was the feeling when em wanna apply it on my nail??
hahax...is happy blooming!!




when i'm in bad mood,i'm juz look at my candy look like fingers.....hahahhaha....
n now......i'm looking for lemon yellow colour d nail polish...butta....skinfood at seberang perai city dun hav lehh......sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment