Thursday, August 18, 2011

18082011

wuuu......wuu......my face is getting injured.It does looks like kena sumone pukul!sigh........eugyn heng is falling down~falling down~falling down~funny huh??oredi 20 years old liao still falling down =_= feeling soooo sad when i c my face getting hurts...i cries for 1 night!hmm........



papa bring me 2 his cousin,papa cousin was a doctor proffesion in skin.Luckily papa does bring me go 2 find him,my wound is getting better now.....hope it will recover soon nahh~~

oh ya!i have got a gud newss...hahahha....my papa never allow me 2 drive his go bek home frm my working place 1,cuz he thinks dat i'm still not so stable 2 do so,so...he oni allow me 2 drive frm my hse 2 working place,nthen he will drive it bek...but..juz 2 days ago....he let me 2 drive bek!!woohoo!!!so happy~~but becoz of my "excellent "parking skills,he asked me 2 stop our car infront of my hse,nthen he will parked it=_=
nvm..is okay.....at least i had finally drive it bek!hahax....


oh...i have got lot lotssssss things 2 share at here actually,but not to write too long nahh~~
juz a simply short updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment