Wednesday, August 24, 2011

24082011

aikssss.......em was so brainless sumtimes=_=althought i dun wan 2 admit,but it was a truth that i can't deny,i'm reali stupid+brainless sumtimes!!

the story is like tisd lahh.....yesterday horr...have got a man who looks like malay,but oso looks like chinese,And i dunno wan 2 spoke which language wif him,so..end up,i wait him 2 spoke wif me 1st.Wait.....wait... n wait..oh!!He finally talks 2 me,yeapppp,he is a chinese,luckily i din spoke malay language 2 him@@

cuz last time,got a uncle,he reali looks like malay too!!But he is actually a chinese.i dunno that,i thought he is malay,nthen i talk 2 him using malay language,n he replied me wif malay language too!But i ound out dat..Eeeee..why the way he spoke malay language horrr....so similar like the way chinese spoke ehh????cuz he spoke like"ini apa size?size 32 ada ar?boleh try lahh?i pergi try harr?"like tis...and i start doubting.......while he is trying,a woman n a youth is enter our shop,they were chinese,and they r his family,his wife n daughter.Then he come out n ask me'ini ada size besar sikit ar?"his wife n daughter wasfeeling weird,theytalk 2 me wif mandarin,i answered them wif mandarin too!!!but horr....dat uncle still talk 2 me wif malay worr!!!


FAINT ARRR!!!!!!how come i owez did tis type of mistake 1 harr???


end up,when he do payment,he still talk2 me wif malay,my colleague was showing a weird weird face 2 me,n dat uncle d family was showing a more weird weird face 2 me OSO!=_=


after dat time,when imet some customer do looks like malay but is actually a chinese,i wil juz keep quite n wait them spoke 2 me 1st!
i neo i can talk 2them wif international lannguage,but thr r some ppl horr..they will label u as a lan si person who juz wan 2 show off ur english=_=

AIKSSSSSSS..............

No comments:

Post a Comment