Sunday, September 18, 2011

18092011

yay!!!FINALLY!!!I'm driving 2 work by myself d!Woohoo~~~~~HAPPY till the MAX!

i'm now drive go work n bek!Woohoo~~~~but arr~~~pls dun ask me 2 take u 2 any others places other than my working place...hehex....i'm still new wert@_@

hmm~~~will have my orthodontic treatment on tis coming Wednesday..T_T oh noooooo~~~~~~porridge again.......but luckily my mama neo 2 cooked various flavor of porridge n all of them was so yummy!OK lol......






OMG!!!i'm reali likes 2 eat lahh weyy~~~~my brain was juz keep thinking wat 2 eat for luch,dinner eat wat.........n those question like this was reali harassing me most of the times>_<

n now!i have got new pattern liao~~~is a new bad habit!I'M LOOKING FOR SOME SNACK 2 EAT WHILE I'M WORKING  WHEN I FEEL BORING N NOTHING TO DO!T_T......oh no~~~~~~~~~~


eat eat eat n eat,other than eat is still eat=_="

hehex...went too sentosa foodcourt buy 2 large packs of pasembur juz now when i'm on the way bek 2 home.OH~~~was so yummy!!all of us luv it so MUCHH~~


b4 pour in the kuah....huhu~~








after pour in the super delicious kuah~~woohoo~~<3

i had try 2 decorate it looks more nicer on the plate......hahax...but looks like nothing different=_=








n neo wat is inside my brain now??i'm thinking 2 eat tis as my supper=_=
OMG!!!
but seriously...tis mee was so so soooo yummy^^




i'm share share tis pack of mee wif my lil sis,if not..dunno wats gonna happen 2 me 2moro=_+eat like macam dun hav 2moro=_+phewwww~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment