Friday, September 23, 2011

23092011

owww....i have missed 2 chances 2 meet wif Rainie...T_T....promise u,next time when u cum bek,i will attend the gathering 4 sure!^-^u can take out ur camera and snap down tis post^_^


Btw,i had received my parcel from  Arimes boutique few days ago!Am quite worried when i open the parcel,due to some experienced=_= what i had ordered is definitely not same as what they send 2 me duh!oh yes!it does looks a bit same if u send 50meter away from dat clothes=_=

luckily this times is different!OWHH!!what they send to me is same as what they shown on their album,summore the quality of that clothes is nice!^_^ happy~~~~hahax....







luv lil pinky n fatty stripes so MUCHH!!



i had watch Johnny English juz a few days ago oso!am laughing frm the starting of that movie till it ends=_=" hahahahx.....so FUNNY lehh~~~i luvs both Mr.Johnny n Mr.Bean!so sad he said he won't snap any comedic movie anymore in the future..T_T u think think again lahh..ah bean.....aikssss.....


n ar.....n arr......i'm going 4 my fevourite tea shop AGAIN~~
can't take my hand off LOHAS,u can think 2 take my leg off>_<hahax...





n ar...n ar....
hey!did u spot any different of my blog??

hiak hiak....i change the header again,yayaya...my blog is having a plastic surgery AGAIN~~

No comments:

Post a Comment