Thursday, May 19, 2011

Clear guilty part 1

sounds like funny....i will feel guilty once i had eat something delicious,and i din let anyone know..hahax....and ar...i'm here to clear my guilty feelings!knock knock head,am something wrong a bit already i think!hahax.
few days ago,my lovely little cousin came to my house and stayed for one night.I brought him a cup of lohas fruit tea,add QQ(wanna neo wat is QQ?go LOHAS!hahax),and ar....i brought 1 pack of taiwan cripsy fried chicken too,it is introduce by ms Jing who worked at Lohas.Let me show you how it looks like..
this is it packing look if u order to take away...
it'm actually looks like this.there are two flavour for you to choose,original and spicy....the one i order is spicy...i suggest you to try the original flavor 1st before you tried that spicy one^_^
the fruit tea that i brought for my lovely little cousin is something looks like this.this cup is peach green tea,ahemm......that black black and abit yellowish d little things that sink on the bottom 1 is the QQ i said just now^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment