Monday, October 24, 2011

10242011

My little Blacky got some problem juz 2 weeks ago i think...I thought it was juz nid 2 format then it will get well..who neo??Blacky was getting sick seriously...hahahx......the doctor said,he nid a new hardisk=_=pheww......

Owh!!!Blacky!!cuz of u were SICK n lay in the HOSPITAL 4 a week,i can't blogging.....can't check movie showing time...can't upload photos..can't playing games.....u r very very IMPORTANT to me ,BLACKY!!hahax....


Finally....i'm stop working at that men's fashion shop d......it's oredi 3 days i'm not working at thr....dunno how 2 describe tis feeling,...not reali happy for that...i feel sad actually..n deeply....we play....we talk....we laugh....we teasing.....n we eat..we watch...owhh...watever we have done...is WE.........we do everything 2gether..strong teamwork.....^_< It would be 1 of my beautiful memory!hahax....



oh ya!I juz have got my 1stt guitar lesson 2day!owh!!such a precious lesson i get..u neo y??everytime ms Phoebe confirm the date wif me oredi but we 99.9% will facing some problem that crashing our date time,ends up wif the lesson being cancelled!hahax.....
doesn't learned much 2day......cuz i'm still NEW!!very NEW!!hahax.......well..i will workhard for it!u neo me!hahax..^^


no picture in this post 2day...cuz all of my picture is saving in  BLACKY.....so sad....the doctor phailed to keep all my pictures savely....all the document lah...pictures lahh...GONE!!!!!haikkssss.....Blacky arr............dun get sick again liao!!!!


dats all 4 2day...will post about sumthing about food 2moro!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment