Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10262011

I said i will post sumthing about food ...it's kinda LATE  bit.....bz bz bz....hahax....

am was juz finished having my movie juz now-----Paranormal Activity 3,did u watch??

This times,it was reali REALI VERY SCARY!omg!!!!lose half of my guts thr!Luckily i'm not watching it ALONE~~~i will juz closed my eyes n ears till the movie ends if i do so=_=!!


ok...back to the topic.....juz a week ago i think,am having my lunch wif my lovely family.

It was my very FIRST times,am fetching my family to Queensbay Mall ,YESS!!i'm the driver of that day!hahax...phewwww........well...due to my parking skill is PHAILED!i have 2 park my car at outside parking lot=_=...........wait 4 me!!!i will improve gehhh!!!NOTHING  IS IMPPOSSIBLE!


We went to Dave's Deli western food ,aikssss...the receipt is dissapear d....hope dat i didn't spell wrong the name>_<

Mummy have dine in thr b4..she intro us 2 try their quarter chicken set..

so...papa,mama n lil sis order the quarter chicken set lunch

quarter chicken+salad+mashed potato,taste good,oni papa can finished tis whole dishes,cuz i't s quarter chicken,=_="







mushroom soup wif a garlic bread
tis soup nice,luv soup soup!hahax
*it's nice when it's still hot







tis is mine,fish and chips
hmm....ordinary lol..
btw,i likes their sald^^








she LUV lemon!!!hahahax....





c...i tot u d...she LUV lemon=_=








about the price,it's quite cheap actually cuz the serving amount is big.i think is around RM13.90,15.90 or ....not more than RM18.00 i think,for each dishes,not included the drinks,soup is RM5.90,if i'm not mistaken.





i cut myself into HALF=_=hahahahx...
tats all,bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment