Sunday, November 13, 2011

13112011

T_T my driving skill was reali poor enuff.....
i think i'm still getting that scared,it's still remain,i meant the feelings....
Luckily no one is getting hurts,juz getting scared.
Is my fault,i'm overconfident of myself,owez.....it's a SHOULDN'T!
I'm feeling guilty...yes,i do..

mummy asking me 2 pulled up hand brek,but i..ignored her..i keep step the brek,i i tot i can found anyway 2 make the car stop,am overconfident.....nthen....bang!
then oni i pulled up hand brek..it's too late....sorry..T_T

if you r my fren on facebook,
ya..i din hit any car,i din hit any ppl,i juz hit a wall....
luckily din hit any ppl or car ,LUCKILY.....

i do wished dat the time can be reversed,nthen i will listen 2 her....
how foolish+silly am i....
bad girl!

papa n mummy did not scold me badly,but i do feel badly n guilty of that...
arghhhh.....

BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment