Friday, November 25, 2011

U r welcome,20th!

OMG!Time passed so fastttt!!!I'm now officially 20years old d...
Let me recall back the passed 19years^^

When i'm 19,i'm still a student,a Pre-u students,i do love my studies deeply<3
                     after i finished my studies,i working at a men fashion outlet,i make some friends there,n they are nice^^

When i'm 18 years old,i went 2 national service,i'm very lucky cuz the camp i get was a resort,hahh!When the nites is coming,we lie on the grassland n looking to the nite sky,it was awesome pretty,it's STARRY STARRY NIGHT!


When i'm 17 years old,i'm a form 5 students,i do study hard 2 get a gud gud result^^
n,i'm feeling sad  2 leave my secondary school,my friendsss,my teacher,n those funnny happy memories....


When i'm 16 years old,i'm getting my hair longer,happy,promised myself 2 become a gud gud gurl,n i keep attending the Buddha camp which is organized by Than Hsiang Temple.Cuz i found that i had learned wuite many things from that,n that is the point which make me change,change 2 becum 2 gud gud gurl.


When i'm 15 years old,owhhh..i'm bad,very bad enough!I'm naughty,i'm foolished those ppl around me.Am keep screwing up all the things as much as i can,playing around,mess up surround.Untill i went 2 the Buddha camp....It turn me become a gud gurl.

When i'm 14years old,i'm hanging around wif my friends b4 the class start,we buy lot of sweets n keep it inside  our bag,eat while teacher is teaching,all of us pakat 2gether making the teacher extremely angry,hahax....naughty 14 too...


When i'm 13,it was a new life for me,i'm now a secondary school students,n i will spend the next 4 years in this school,i dunno what will happened,n dunno what should i do,will i make some gud frens,new frens here?

When i'm 12,i hate mathematics,cuz i'm weak in tis subject,papa brings me 2 cousin sister house,ask her 2 tuisyen me,omg!brilliant cousin sister,i get A in my UPSR mathematic test.hahax...


When i'm 11,i juz remeber that my hairstyle dat time is center line,hahahahhaha

When i'm 10,owhhh..the 1st year having class in the early mornig,so so so nervous,i hate 2 wake up in the early morning.>-<

When i'm 9,hahax...a boy tell me that he hope his future girlfriend is similar wif me>_<i replied him some king of sentenced that is very funny .

When i'm 8,i'm a eraser fanss,i crazy of those eraser that have got a cute cute picture on it gehh....sooo cuteee..i buy buy n buy....habis my pocket money...

When i'm 7,the 1st year i went 2 primary scul,hate my class monitor=_=
he draw a big big crossed on my table without any reason,u neo?i'm a gud students dat time cuz i'm very very quiet,i'm juz playing wif my hair untill the teacher complain 2 my papa"ur daughter is ok actually,but she very very like 2 playing around wif her hair till din focused herself in my lesson!!"hahahahaha

When i'm 6,mummy brought me a pretty red colour dress,cuz my graduation day is coming soon,my kindergarten is receiving some sponsor,we have got a big big big cake n lottsa snack,so sad i'm sick during dat day....unable 2 eat it...

When i'm 5,it was my 1st year went 2 kindergarten,i cry sadly,loudly everyday when papa wan take me go kindergarten,i stand at the door ,showing my pity face 2 papa.....hahahah...nthen...i'm at home.....hahahhaa


my memory is juz can recall bek till 5 years old....
now...i'm 20years old d.....hard 2 believe,keep imaging how am i looking when i'm 20years old???
nahhh~~~
To 10years old gehh Eugyn,
this is how u looks like,when u are officially 20 years old^_^





well,u are not taller like a model,u can't take those stuff dat putting on higher places,but u have got  ladder
u are not pretty like artist,but u are adorable by someone at least
u do not make lotssssssss of friend like what u wished,but u have got some gud gud friend who is reali gud 2 u
u do not have a rich family,but u have a happy family,

so,,,satisfied??

No comments:

Post a Comment