Tuesday, November 29, 2011

29112011



U watch ady?
I watch already^^
Twilight is a....





Can't believe that Twilight series is already now near to the ending.
I still remember when and why i will choose to and also start to watch Twilight series movie.
This is all because of Edward was crazy charming in the poster!!1
And his body is shimmering under the sun,soooooo fantastic!
I think is because of the lack of background music and some sound effect,this movie reali does give me a bored feelings
Anyway,i still likes to watch it!Cuz i love every movie or drama that talking about vampire!
I luv Vampire Diaries the most!!
Cuz their storyline was awesome!!
Watch it!





U will love all the actors here ^_<




Auntie Hor brought me this as my breakfast
mmn...so tasty!sedapnya!
she said is some kind of traditianal rice from Kelantan,
got shredded coconut,red sambal,green sambal,fish,flower of ginger,lime leaf,and the rice!rice which is blue colour gehh.
THUMBS UP!!!]







yummy!yummy!













No comments:

Post a Comment