Sunday, December 25, 2011

TAIWAN BULL RESTAURANT

I'm BACK!
I'm still very busy during tis few days.....
But,i'm very happy coz at least i does filled up my day with various stuff to did it...
I seperate my time for my job,some for my friends,a little for myself and many for my FAMILY!
Cuz i love my Family,i love my papa and mama!
hiak hiak hiak....
Ok!Ok!
It's time to show off my  good point??
Tis time....we are going to Queensbay Mall at Penang,AGAIN~~~
Due to my parking skill and driving skill,the farest places i'd went to is penang only i think...
haha....



Having our lunch at Taiwan Bull Restaurant due to Dave's Deli is FULL!!
From the menu,i choose to try tis drinks out!



Sourplum  'pow pow'
'pow pow'is 1 kind of fruit  i think...when u bite it ,it will 'Pop!"it's....JUICY‘i think...=_=
taste??not sour enff.....n...it taste like medicine.....urghhh>_<
This cost RM4.90









little sister choose this dessert
Honeydew sago
RM6.20
Tis 1 yummy!like it^^
not so sweet...hehe,healthy wert....











Fish Fillet Curry Rice
Their curry have got Maggi chicken flavor gehh taste....
And the Fish fillet is crispy
This Cost RM11.90










followed by...
Minced Chicken Noodle
tis is lil sis meal,she said yummy^^
Btw,she take bout half an hour to take out the vege....
haha....not becuz of the vege taste bad or not fresh...
is becuz of she refused to eat cucumber n carrot which is freshhhh=not cooked
This Cost RM10.90









Crispy Pork Rice
Tis is mummy gehh
She said not bad~~haha...
This cost RM12.50













TAIWAN BULL RESTAURANT
LG45-46,QUEENSBAY MALL,
PERSIARAN BAYAN INDAH,
BAYAN LEPAS,PULAU PINANG.




No comments:

Post a Comment