Saturday, September 22, 2012

In Batu Ferringi


HELLO BEACH!






After the Nyonya House in previous post(click here to read the previous post), we shift to Batu Ferringi.As the place have got friends around you,you will surely get fun there.
Agree not?^_^

Did you spotted the man with 2 ladies handbag on him?His name is Wei Kang.
Helping us take good care of our bags along the time we spending here.Hah~~






And i said,'If the tsunami came, i will pulled you together with me!Hahah~~~Don't try to run away!Hiak hiak hiak








Now, here is the retribution of bullies Wei Kang.They are trying to pulled me onto the sea water T_T
How dare you all...I want to complain this to Rainnie=.=


Bad Edwin!





Started worry once after i hide my legs in to the sand.
How to cleaned the sand later??
Ishhhh~~
Play first~~Don't consider too much!I'm not going to missed out all the fun here.









In our plan, the next station gonna be Penang Hill but we cancel it due to the time was too rushing.We still got to meet Ainee when we back to BM.
So, we faster decide where to have our dinner before we go back to BM.
Starting, we decide to settle our dinner in James Foo western food but our plan changed again~~
Both of Rainnie and Edwin suggest to go somewhere near to James Foo western food having our dinner.I'm totally have got no idea how to explain where is the location,they just tell me,it's behind a temple=.=
But, the food here is good!
Mushroom soup.








My chicken chop,nomnomnom...
I'm hungry now.....hate to blog about food when i'mstill not yet have my own meal.Grrr...













Okay~~Gonna end it here,i'm going to cook myself a bowl of mee.



Guess our legs.



Wish you have a good time today!Bye~~



No comments:

Post a Comment