Monday, September 10, 2012

The Date In Kampar

My days was really boring recently,i had did lots of things but feel like i'm doing nothing.Stress too~
I thought i would never feel pressure, maybe more or less will but i estimate it won't be that much.How does it feels actually?Like carrying a bag of cotton and swim.Feel heavier and heavier day by day.I missed the time so much, the time when we all were students.Now i know,i'm bad in handling pressure,bad~
Can't go back to the passed but we are able to find a way to fixed it,planned smart,live smart.
It was very easy to said so but hard to make it works,wasn't it?





That day, Edwin asking me to take a trip to Kampar-A place where don't have anythings special there but friends was...'Sure!' It was my immediate answered.Can't found anyway to released my feelings, maybe this simple little vacation will help a little.I hope~

Train-The first choice of transport to reach Kampar came into my mind.I suggest to go Kampar by taking KTM.It was quite regretful for taking KTM during night time.Unable to fall a sleep during the whole way when we are heading to Kampar.I'm seriously needed a bed.I'd choose a seat which is besides window to have a look on outside view but the train was moving backward,my window view was like rewind...Faint~~closed my eyes and forcing myself to sleep better.Lol~~
Tik tok~tik tok~i'm still can't fall a sleep.I open my eyes and look at Ginny who is sitting besides me,hah~~she was unable to fell a sleep too,like me...and so do Jenny...
What to do?
Snap that moment.




Show a pretty smile but actually very very sleepy...Jenny




Jenny#2 the super luckiest ones....Got a human pillow to let her sleep comfortably...

Drop Kah Shen a call when we almost reach Kampar KTM Station.Guess what?He reached the station just a minute after we arrived the station.My god~~~too right in time!Pick up five of us and heading to their hostel.Sleep with my lovely Rainnie <3 For a better tomorrow,i quite fall a sleep on the bed very quickly!Speedy!Hahax..

The next day, Issac made a cup of Vico for me^^ as my breakfast...Because...he don't know what to intro to us as our breakfast,he said 'I really don't know what to intro to you guys here,nothing is delicious here..' hmm..is okay,not really hungry....after having our lunch,we are heading to GUA TEMPURUNG.





I came here before,when i'm was 16years old, a Form 4 student,follow school trip,hehe...
It was a great cave!Teacher choose to take the TOUR 3 for us.It was a very good experience.The cave was really amazing beautiful,and we returned through the underground river..FUN~~
But this times, we are only allow to take the TOUR 2 which don't included to returned through underground river due to we reached there late.Hmm...next time!Next time we must reach there earlier to take the TOUR 3!

Every pictures we'd taken inside the cave was really very blur.





Outside the cave.





Naughty faces.




1-----6



I saw many butterfly there but this picture seems like only showing i'm catching air=.=
Phailed~~~





After our smoky sweaty dinner,






Karaoke!
What happened to us??Everyone is stress like me thought..huhu




After Karaoke, telling them that' I want to ride the bicycle here!!Please please....'
So, we are cycling during3AM------4.30AM
Woohoo~~~~the air was fresh and cold and i'm feeling happy and freedom!!

Came back to BM on the next day.
Hello life,i'm powerful now! ^_<

No comments:

Post a Comment