Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sugar Dynasty

I keep taking supper every night since Edwin, Rainnie and Wei Kang had come back here 
I know~~supper is no good to our body health,but...

 I have got a very very good mood to eat when the star comes out....
And will causing fat too.Mummy keep murmuring why she will birth a daughter like me who can eat,eat and eat from day to night.
Hey mum, that was a talent!!***blink***hahahaha...bull shit!I know~~haha









I'm very willing and feeling happy to visit some cafe with vintage feels and good ambience.
Sugar Dynasty




Fxxxxxx Wei Kang's hand=.=






Lovely couple of the day, Edwin and Jenny







This times, i had keep the receipt very very properly already but  the ink all faded!Ends up i can't read what's the name of the dessert now.

Almond Braise Hasma
I know many people dislike how the almond powder smell like and taste like.But honestly, i love it!







Mango & Sago






Milk Braise White Fungus









This one...i totally can't read the first alphabet .It's called Sweet Potato Rice Ball with Syrup though...







  Fried Rice






Fried Laksa
Tell me, how to get slim if we keep eating fried food.








Chicken Claws





And some snacks



   






Pheww~~
Have a long long time didn't share any music video here already.Heehee
Tadaa~~~






I'm falling in this song deeply,sooo nice~~
Gonna stop here ,i'm gping to watch my TV Drama.bYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment