Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Escape Day

Helloooooooo~~~~~~

I have just experienced my ESCAPE DAY on last Saturday!

This is not a sudden plan.We planned to go Escape Theme Park from before it's still under progression until it's finally start operating-.- Lol....

And then finally we are here!Although some of our bunch is unable to join but we will go again with every of us next times!


Let us be the white mice to try out everything here first okay? ^_<




The entry fee for Malaysian is RM48 but you got to show your identity card to them at registration counter.

I'm actually very excited to challenge myself but when i see all this stuffs in front of my eyes.....
Oh!!!Takut lah i >_<





Edwin took all the environment photo when they are going to closing so you only found a few people in this picture.

We reach there at 10 something in the early morning^_<

Crowded but everything goes smoothly, no jammed.




This is the Level 1.

From the below is Level 1 and the top is Level 3(The toughest)

We finished Level 2 only but it's already use up our stamina already.






Outside foods and drinks are not allow to brings in so we got to have our lunch here.

We doesn't expect the food here is good because normally.......food in theme park hardly will be good....

Just hoping it won't taste that bad...Luckily...it's acceptable lol...







We change to challenge other games others than those Level Level.

Here is the Climbing Building part.







I call this Tarzan Jump

Freaking scaring when my leg step no grounds and swinging on the air>_<

But it was really fun!!!I play this for 3 TIMES!!!







Plenty type of pattern-.-
while they are swinging on the air






You see!!!hahahahahha







Climbing coconut tree







Left only Level 3 we didn't challenge it.

It's okay, next times!!Will come to you again on next times!







My favourite song this week.

Beauty And A Beat-Justin Bieber ft Nicki Minaj
I don't know why there's so much of people who hates Justin Bieber.
I'm not a fans of Justin Bieber and i'm not trying to offence anyone who hating him.
This is just my own opinion.
No one can forcing you to stop hating him but at least respect to them...






Ends up here.Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment