Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blackheads : Holika Holika

They said my nose looks quite okay but there was a big trouble on it-----BLACKHEAD

I have a nose cover by blackheads.Yea~


When i'm 13 years old, it just started to grow at my nose wings.

Years by years, it grow from an employee to management and then to an employer of a company-.-

Whole nose cover by blackheads!

This problem is really annoying me!

I hates my blackheads seriously because it's kinda hard to be removed!

I tried plenty type of method before like using peering mask, rub , scrub, and even went for a professional facial wash but this all doesn't works>_<

1.Peering Mask : I used this method 2-3 times per week.At the first times it does works because i saw my blackheads is stick on the mask but it's just work for the 1st and 2nd times.After that i can't see any obvious changes and my blackheads is still-.-

2.Rub: I remember there was a times very popular this rubbing product to remove blackheads.I finished using the whole bottle and the blackheads is still,just successfully removed a few only-.-After that it grow again.

3.Scrub: I stated to scrub my nose everyday but when i heard people said that scrubbing everyday will damaged our skin like it will become thinner,our skin layer....Then i reduced the number of times i using the scrub.You know?I'm that kind of person who cannot reduced the number of times to did something or else will ends up with WON'T do that any more.At the end,i throw away those scrubbing product because i didn't used them for a very long times and it's all expired already.

4.Professional Facial Wash : This method works for a week only although i have already try my best to take care on my nose nicely but it's still able to grow that fast.This is my first times seeing my nose is shinning and looks fair without blackheads after the facial wash although it just maintain a week only but i'm already very happy about that.

Recently,i'm using this facial wash^_^

Egg White Pore Foam
I don't know the Skin Food Store is still selling this product or not because they always change their products ones.This foam function to help in  minimize skin pores and it can also reduced blackheads!

That's the reason i brought it.I'm using this for a month already and it does works in minimize pores but not functioned well in reduced blackheads >_<





Even Ginny also can't stand for my blackheads nose.She will keep remind me that my blackheads problem is consider in a very seroius condition>_<

Ginny: Wahh~~~Your blackheads!!!!
(Sound like my nose had just amazed her!Amazing!!!hahahahahhaha)

Ginny:You should try this and see!It seems like will be works on your nose,try this!





The Description Of This Product
Did you know there are no blackheads on the nose of a pig? And guess what else? You don’t have to either! Say goodbye to your blackheads with Pig Nose Clear Series. This series gets rid of blackheads that are deep-rooted in pores and makes your nose soft and fair. Natural olive oil ingredients remove dead skin cells and soften/loosen blackheads for easy removal. Aloe Vera extract minimizes pores, calms skin, and moisturizes.

Directions: Apply to skin where blackheads are present. Let dry for 5 minutes. Rub off gel. Wash off any excess product on face.

Benefits:

Removes Dead Skin Cells
Removes Blackheads
Minimizes Pores
Moistens
Softens

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then i found Holika Holika Store in Sunway Carnival,Seberang Perai.

I found the product Ginny intro to me but the consultant there advised me to try this.



For your information,
Holika Holika Egg Soap comes in 4 colors:
White : Pure Egg White Essence
Black : Pure Egg White Essence + Charcoal, removes excessive sebum 
Reddish Brown : Pure Egg White Essence + Red Clay, deeply remove impurity from pores
Green : Pure Egg Essence + Green Tea Essence, helps with facial exfoliation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being advised to pick up this because i tell the consultant that i'm looking for a product which will really works in removing blackheads.

She recommend this Charcoal Egg Soap to me.



My little sister though it is a preserved egg which maybe is mummy brought from hyper to cook porridge for us-.-

Luckily!!!It's still inside the packing so no ones eat it accidentally!Haha
I took one and starting to used it on every morning now.

Used Skinfood at night time ,Holika Holika at the morning^_<

One more thing is this soap can be used as a mask too!

Multi function huh?






By the way, how many times you wash your face per day?

I tell the consultant that i only wash once per day which is the times before i went to bed.
She shocked:Oh no!You should wash twice per day!!!!

Blah~Blah~Blah~

Okay~Noted that and i will wash twice per day now-.-

Will advised you to used this if it really works!

Let me be the white mice!Hahahahhaha



No comments:

Post a Comment