Sunday, February 12, 2012

12022012

OMG!!I had totally forgot to set somethings i want to do seems that i'm 20 years old already!
Before that,let's recalling back when i'm 19 years old,the target i set for my self
What i want to do seems that i'm already 19years old?
1.Get a car lisence
(done!)2.Growth taller summore(don'y tell me tak boleh=_=)(done!someone was telling me that i looks taller than b4)
3.More matured in the way i behave(done!)
4.Learn to play guitar(done!)
5.Learn how to be a fish(swimming)(phailed)
6.Search more and more delicious food(done)
Add oil!!





Yayy!!I done 5 amongst 6!!
Next,
What i want to do seems that i'm 20 years old now?
1.Keep updating my blog at least twice per week.
2.Learn to purchased what i need but not what i want.
3.Go jogging every week to keep healthy!
4.Keep reading.
5.Learn to cook more delicious foods from mum recipe
6.Improve my driving and parking skill.
7.Plan a trip to Thailand.
8.Search more and more delicious food.


Okay!Wished that i can done all of it this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment