Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Waiting

Can i answer yours question at here?
And promised don't ever ask me to find a boyfriend after you finished reading this entry.

Well,i'm waiting,yea..i know,this was the answer i frequent gave.
But,this was the truth,i'm waiting.
For me,rather than being in a relationship for N times,with different guys,i choose to waiting for the right 1,cause i think HE is worth for me to wait,althought i do not have any idea who he gonna be,how's he looks like?Tall?Thin?Short?Fat?lol....that was just a shitty number for me if i really do falling love with him.

I really don't have any idea about that,but i have got some hope on him
I hope that,he was a kind person like me***blush***
I hope that,he was brave enough to protect me from any dangers
I hope that,he won't keep me as a kids,but as a partner who will always staying beside him,accompany him overcome those challenges in his life and mine too
I hope that,he is smarter than me and matured than me
I hope that,he will left me some space to having my own life but will text me to let me know that he is missing me
I hope that,he was an independent person,won't rely on his family but still love his own family
I hope that,he was a  hardworking person who will working hard to reached his priority
I hope that,he have got humour sense
I hope that,HE will tell me'start from now,lets walk together K?'
and i will definitely said'YES!'


Love is like waiting for a bus. In order to get happiness, you need patience
I'm waiting,it's worth to wait;-)
By the way,people said,what we hoping of and what we are wishing of,normally the outcome will be totally opposite 1nx.
hahhahaah......
So don't ask me the same question anymore cause the answer i'll give you would never change
'I'M WAITING!'

No comments:

Post a Comment