Friday, February 17, 2012

17022012

IS ENOUGHHH!!
STOP JUDGING ON MY PERSONALITY IF YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW ME WELL!
1st,Yes!My appearance does looks like i'm weak but this doesn't mean that i'm as weak as what you can see on my face!I'M DEFINITELY MORE THAN THAT!

When i faced problem,i don't run away from it but i choosed to faced it and fixed it right!
Challenge is always most welcome!Cuz i love challenges so damn muchhh!
You'll never lost anythings if you know more,and learn more.
Those things you said to me,i don't understand is because of i NOT YET LEARN to know!But if you would like to teach me,it was my pleasure to learn.

Before you judge my life,my past or my character,
Walk in my shoes,walk the path i have traveled,
live my sorrow,my doubt,my fear,my pain and my laughter,
Remember,everyone has a story,
When you've live my life then you can judge me.


Grrrrrrr......Please do know me well first,before you judging on me,if not,it was really unfair to me,don't you think so??

THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

A big thanks to those who did this to me,you do gave me a chances to proved that, YES!I CAN DID IT!
and i had just did it so well!


WE GROW UP WITH EACH MISTAKES.

You may feel regret for the mistake you have did,but for me,i'm appreciate it,it was a precious lesson on me,if i didn't make any mistake,how i'm going to know that i'm wrong in this way and looking for the correct 1?


and well,

WHEN I DO RIGHT,NO ONE REMEMBERS.
WHEN I DO WRONG,NO ONE FORGET.


This is what peoples always do,and shitt you if you are still doing so=.=Go correct yourself
When people do right,give a praise please,it could be a motivation to them.
When people do wrong,if they had try to fixed the problem,you should appreciate them!




SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT TO BE STRONG IS TO NEVER FEEL PAIN.
IN REALITY,THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO FEEL IT,UNDERSTAND IT,AND ACCEPT IT.



Okay,i feel it frequently,i do understand it ,and what can i do is to accept it.That's the way to grow up.



And what i really up to is

LOOK LIKE A GIRL
ACT LIKE A LADY
THINK LIKE A MEN
WORK LIKE A BOSS




Now you may know me 30%well!Duh=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment