Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sushi King

Again~~~What am i thinking,when it's happening,it was totally different man!!
That's why i said,my imagination is totally opposite to the reality 1nx!haikssss......
It does brings to me the feeling of disappointed!Althought this wasn't the 1st times already>_<
Still will feel SAD weyyy......

Ok....just a short description of my mood recently.


Went to Sushi King last week ;-)
Because of this <3
Last time,just 2 years ago i think,i not dare to eat this salmon sushi lol.......it was sooo geli.......i mean the texture....but now.....owhh!!my love 1nx!!haha......Keep changing my mind all the time....lol....









Tempura.I remembered that when i'm still young,uncle Boon like to bring me and my brother sister them went to Sushi King,and everytimes he will ordered this tempura for us!So yummy!!Eat together with the...soup??or soya sauce??i have got no idea what is this actually..lol....










I think am was freaking hungry already...Keep order,order and order..
Totally forgot what is this already...But i remember that last time when i go to Shunka,they have got this dish inside their menu too,and i more prefer Shunka 1nx!!




.




Tofu soup










Tako











Black Pepper Udon










This pancake is ms.Mary gehh....Yummy!!!
Looks like normal,but it does taste delicious!!











I dun neo it's name,not so 'closed' with it...hahhah
But it's would be 1 of the best snack while watching tv.









At last,i would like to share a music video here^^






No comments:

Post a Comment