Saturday, March 31, 2012

Is Stressful

Did you noticed somethings is missing in this blog??

Is food pictures!

Sad case,i can't eat much now......and i don't know why will this happen to me.Mum said,it may caused by stress.Means that i'm stressful??Cause by this job??

Yea~~Maybe it's true.....I'm keep thinking about my works even thought i'm already off from there.You know??Keep thinking about works, works and works all the times,even i'm on bed!OMG!I don't wanna to lose my temper to eat cause i just love to eat so damn much....It was really suffer for me.....Gonna find a way to fixed this problem right!

I'm being surrounded by various type of delicious food recently,too bad i have got no temper to finished it!Grrrrrr~~~~~i'm wasting food.....T_T....this is a superb bad habit!!!

Come back weyyy!!!!!I WANT YOU BACK!!Come back please....Don't stress...let go your stress...
I'm calling my temper back at here is because of i think it does works>_<hahahaha

Last times was some part of me is being missing when i'm together with someone,and  i'm calling that part of me faster came back to me,yup,i calling it at here,....arhahahahahha......heyy...i'm normal okay!!

This could be the other way to express my stress too~~and i know what stress is now,=.= so scary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment