Sunday, April 1, 2012

01042012

Someone said that i'm hiding my real personality sometimes.Lol.....i would like to give a big XX for this comment.Someone may misunderstand me deeply due to the lack of understanding between each others.

At first,i won't hiding my real personality or i should say it like this,'i don't have any real personality because i have got only  ONE personality.'

Err...let me explain like this K?

If you were my new friend and the way you treat me was really polite,ofcuz i won't being rude to you right or not???

I will only teasing my buddy!arhahahhahaha....i'm that bad,bullying my buddy by the way so do my buddy do this to me too...We are teasing each others in a good way,hahahahax....that's how we interact....

One more things is,ofcuz i have got my own temper and you don't ever challenge my temper.I do really hates to scold people or shout at people cause i think this was really rude.We does looks really ugly enough when we scold someone and i won't make myself  looking ugly in this way=.=,it was too UGLY for me.

I love to making fun.Cuz i love to see those people around me is smiling.And i wish that i could brings happiness to the people around me.So,when i'm sad,i don't tell it to anyone,i express my sadness in blogspot and i won't share it out.Why should i share it out?It may affect others people mood......I feel that was enough and i'm okay when i blog about my sadness here,just like i have already told someone about it.And i'm a happy girl again after that.hah...

I won't ask you to tell me everything about you,your problem lah....your past lah...and blah blah blah if you don't want to do so.Cause i do understand the feelings.I hates to forcing people doing somethings that will make them unhappy but then i'm the happy ones.Too bad!And,if you had make me feel like you was a trustable person,i will tell you everything if i want to but promised that you won't spread it out.We may not have a chance to talk anymore once you do that to me,i mean u did not help me to keep it and you just spread it out.If i don't want to tell,i will just keep my mouth shut.Trust me,you will definitely have got no idea how to make me tell you those stuff that i want to keep it.

I had keep upgrading myself.I'm working hard to throw away my bad habit cause i want to become a better person.I'm trying hard to build up a better management in my mind to become a person who is more matured in the way to fixed problem and calm under pressure,rational in the way to think and make decision.We need to change ourself to become a better person,if we don't,we will either stay and remain at the same position or maybe is moving backward.

I'm kinda weird sometimes just because of i'm still in the process of upgrading myself.I'm struggle against the bad ones of me.


Is sharing time again....hahax..
i was falling love in this song deeply recently....




No comments:

Post a Comment