Sunday, May 20, 2012

Goku Raku Ramen

Was attend a friend wedding yesterday together with loads of colleagues.They planned to sing on the stage,pulling me to join them too,OMG!Dun wan......takut weyy...

Either it's luckily or unfortunately,we did not get the chance to sing cause there are loads of guest who queue up non stop, waiting to sing on the stage.Hah...Due to the long queue.....non of us able to get the chance to sing.^^phewww

She keep focus on thosed sweet couple and throw me a looks like'Even that short cute girl also have got a boyfie,why you don't get one huh?'
Or
'See,she have got boyfie too!You..........'
Even my mum also won't worry like you,lol....
=.=
Don't worry,life is still long and life goes on.We don't know what will happen on tomorrow.Don't shout if i found one tomorrow.Let me focus on my works and my studies first kay?
Hah.....


I'm actually would like to intro Goku Raku Ramen here.Heh....
I'm everytimes missed their ramen so so much!Taste so good wey!


This is Spicy Ramen,RM15.90








Stamina Don,RM17.90








Goku Raku Ramen,RM18.90
This is my all time favourite ^^
Slurrp.....Oishi!







Goku Raku Miso Ramen,RM19.90






GOKU RAKU RAMEN
GURNEY PARAGON
TEL : 04-2260961

No comments:

Post a Comment