Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm started to missing you again....Hah..This girl always missing someone..9 years passed,are you okay there?
Missed you so much!
You told me to growth,growth to be a good girl.
Proud to tell you that i'd did it.No lie :-)
And i'm growth to love too.Love papa and mama,love brother and sister,love my friends and the others.
Spread out the love.I did it,no lie.
Not a girl anymore but not yet a lady,i'm in between.Hah.....
I'm not in a good mood recently,emo for no reason?Hmm..i have got no idea on it at all.
But i know how to bloom up my mood.
Dessert!!!
Thanks for bringing me to such a great place!Owhh~~~They served the best dessert ever in town.
So nice!Feel like want to have it everyday!





Love their red beans so so much!Some of the owner they served the small size red beans but in my opinion,this size of red beans was just perfect match with this type of dessert.And the texture was soft enough,everything is at the perfect timing.
And they provide the milk for us to pour it onto our dessert!Owhhhh......





This isn't mine ones.I din try it out because i'm having prejudice with green beans!Hah....


After dessert,happy girl again.hahaha
I'm having this dessert in TEA GARDEN which is located at JALAN ONG YI HOW.It's near to Jalan RAJA UDA,there have got some other restaurant like WHO'S BRYAN,OLD TOWN,ETC.



Sharing time again...I won't give up from jason marz.




Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment