Thursday, May 17, 2012

Little poor girl,this isn't your faults :-)
But maybe you should brings smile with you.Know?Luck love Smile ;-)
Next time,whoever you are dealing with,smile to them and try to speak it more polite.
They will love you because you were actually a lovely girl.


The sun was bright today.The light shone on my face and i can feel the warm.Thanks god!This world not yet end and i'm still alive.
Uncle Vincent asking'You walked from up to down,front to back and back to upstairs there,you are actually measuring something is it?'
Lol........funny....haha
I should answered him that i'm actually just walking around..lol....


Cut my hair shorter a bit.Mum said'Got cut=No cut=Same.
=.=
Everytimes!
Next time,i'm going to perm it!muahahahaha


They asking me to sing in a friend wedding.
Seriously want me to sing huh?
My voice....lol...


Found a funny way to measured how much he love you.
If he is rich,measure using the time he wiling to spend with you.
Oppsss,you just wiling to spend 8mins per day on me.
If he is not the rich ones,measure using the money he wiling to spend for you.
Oppsss...i don't know...



No comments:

Post a Comment