Sunday, May 6, 2012

Childhood memory i got

When i'm small,
1)I love to look at the cloud on the blue sky and i always thinking want to grab some of them.Hah....I always think like this,
Can i used a super duper long stick with a net on the top to grab some of it?
It must be touch like cotton!Owhhh....must be very soft then!hahha....
2)When i saw those birds flying on the sky,i wish i can fly like them too..But then i think i can't cause i'm too big by compare to birds,and i'm heavy too...But why the airplanes which is made up but metal can huh??Funny huh??This is how i think when i'm small...hahhaha
3)I do not have a long long hair when i'm small...T_T So i used a towel,put it on my hair and show my mum,'mum,you see,i have got a long long hair now!"hahahaha....I wish i can have a long long hair when i'm small because all the Disney princess they have got a long long hair too...none of them is short hair ones.....
4)I'm a food lover,since i'm small...Keep asking food from my elder brother,he can't stand me and ends up he feed me chilli=.=,spice die me,cry die me.....

Owhh...funny childhoods memory....

No comments:

Post a Comment