Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pulau Aman

There are so many things i need to do but...there was so little time i have.
And so
There are too many things i got to complete ,but.....i'm too little....
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...now i'm finally understand this.

Stay and live in this world,always keep the faith was the only way to keep yourself complete.At least,won't be destroy by others factors.Although we are that fragile.

It was my deserved,if i'm able to get through ,working hard for it,trying hard on it,may drop sometimes but still able to stand again and faced it.

Life wasn't easy,it's even harder and tough to live life happily without getting through any sadness.
But once you are able to get through,you will be one of the strongest.

A sentenced that i always mentioned,'Don't afraid,keep moving.'


I know,being surround by that mountain of troubles ..Don't worry,i don't have the speed to make sure i'm able to run away from it.So i will choosed to faced it.No matter how....

Went to Pulau Aman  that day.Feel likes i should went to this kind of places more frequently.It makes me feel calms.





Spot the kids who wearing a red color tee?I missed recognize him as my cousin for 3 times!LOL....
1st time is when we step into the boat and finding seats,i pull his hand and ask him don't stand on the seat,it was dangers to did so.
2nd times is when we almost reached Pulau Aman,i pull his hand and ask him to follow me=.=
3rd times is after we reached Pulau Aman,i hold his hand and ask him to follow me but not simply walk around.Lol...
Don't know what's happen to my eyes or my mind=.=
Missed recognize that kids for three times.LOL.....




Spot the little boy who's wearing a grey color tee?He is my cousin,but i keep missed recognize the boy who wearing red color tee as him.lol.....


Heading to Restaurant Terapung after that.
Their prawn mee quite famous so we are going to try it!



Forgot it's named already.
I'm more prefer soup prawn mee,more unique than this ones.






That's why i love to visit this kind of places.





Okay!Gonna prepare myself for tomorrow,it's Monday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment