Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Walk In Armenian Street

My working life was really suck for sometimes,extremely free or extremely crazy busy,it's alternate in between both of it.Long sighhhhh.......

After off from my work,i'm blank!
I'm seriously dislike this kind of lifestyle.

Keep murmuring want to find something which is meaningful to fulfill my time.Last times,i will shop some books to read but recently those new arrival books was not my cup of tea.

Sighhhh.....

Went to a festival on last saturday night with Charles and Fong.The festival is happening in Armenian street there,Penang.

There was a heritage area.I heard that there was a  painter from Austrialia if not mistaken,he had paint a few of drawing in some heritage area in penang and Armenian street is one out of the few.

How fantastic the drawing was and the drawer are!!
Just take a look on it!
How fascinating it was!








I think that day consider as an open house day too because there are quite a few of houses is free entry.
I didn't take any picture but Charles does.So,i steal those pictures from him.haha
A robot we saw at a stall there.Pay RM10 per adult for an entry to have a look on their shop.There are many different type of vintage stuffs insides.I found some 70's people photo.






We found a pedicab besides the street.(*Our current location was in Armenian street during that moment)
Fong choose to guest seat and i choose to rider seat.hah~~
Think about this,it's easier to sit at the guest seat or the rider seat?
Haha~~That's how i think during that moment.
But after that,i choose both!!Hah~~










Heritage sites was always that fascinating !
Too bad!If you choose to drive around this area.You should have a walk here.There are too many things here that you will be able to found them only if you are walking there and pay some attention to the surrounding.








I thought it was a solo picture for me.Who know Fong jump in so sudden and my first reaction is acting don't know him as well!Haha~~~









It was kinda late already but we still not yet finished searching there.Sigh....
Will visit again!





A song that i heard from FM,Ella ft. Tank
Know Me Before You Love Me




No comments:

Post a Comment