Sunday, July 8, 2012

08072012

I'm so blank recently,don't know what to do ,don't know what to say and don't know what to blog.

I'm always in bad mood ,this is what you said to me.But what you don't know is,it's all came from you.You made me drop into bad mood mode.I'm a happy girl in the early morning every morning i wake up,but the expression on your face made me in bad mood mode.

You keep murmuring ABC don't listen to you,DEF don't follow your instruction to do somethings, GHI don't understand you,JKL talking your bad at your back,MNO keep finding trouble to you,PQR  doing somethings hurts you deeply.....

If you are really facing that many trouble almost everyday,please find some times sat down and think properly,is that all came from yourself?Is that the trouble was actually is your own problem?You make the simple stuff became trouble?

This is personality behaviour problem.Please correct it or in the future you will still facing the same problem.

One more things,i'm not a girl who have got a good temper every times!Of course i will getting angry and getting mad some times!Lol..i'm also have got my own temper!Duh!I'm getting mad when the works that i got to finished within the limited times.All of it is  putting on my table,queue up one by one and waiting for me.Yes!I does getting mad on it but i'm still trying my best to finished all of it wert!It does messing me,drive me crazy,but i'm actually feeling happy on it.The things you don't know=.=

I will be sad,if you steal some of  my documents and finished it secretly=.=




Life goes rough recently...









I'm unable to keep it inside,i mean  those things happen to me that drive me crazy .I'm so gonna express it out,to make myself being comfortable.

Pheww.....New week started soon!Hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment