Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random Food Journey

Smile*
I keep browsing my own blog every times when i'm hungry...Will you? 
Browsing my  own photo album just now and found out some random food picture that i had taken during their semester break few months ago.
When i keep murmuring to them that i want to go here and there to eat,craving for delicious food,every times i asked them to bring me there,and every times  the replied will always be YES! or OKAY!
Love you all^^
Food lover makes food lover friend !
It was "fat" to know every of you!


Be ready and here we go!

First station will be Tai Tea at Tanjung Damai,Bukit Mertajam,Penang.
I love the original flavor bubble tea,it was my all time favourite!
Order a cup of bubble tea,find our seats and gossip!Hahaha...
Unable to take a cup of bubble tea during weekdays, insomnia after taking tea drinks,can't falling sleep for the whole night.But,i'm honestly still loving it although it making me insomnia.







Second station,Pekan ,Bukit Mertajam,Penang.
Our favourite tomyam mee.Last times,i think it was years ago stuff,this stall served three levels of the spicy taste you want.Start from normal spicy, add spice, and very spicy!








Third station
The best ever taufu fa i'm so gonna intro to you all^_^
Found it in Ming Xiang Tai,Burmah Road, Penang.
They served the best ever taufu fa in town(In my opinion)
Keep promote this taufu fa to the friends around me.haha
Love to eat and love to promote delicious food to friends!
The syrup was really concentrated and taste superb nice!






Fourth station
A stall beside Ming Xiang Tai,selling prawn mee-Hokkien Mee . Loh Mee is also available here.
I'm too greedy,keep adding lots of the extra ingredients.At the end,i can't finished it.WASTED!
I'm actually very full already when i want to order this.Had doubted for a few minutes to think,'should i order this?'
Yes!I did it at last,and end up i can't finished it...T_T






Fifth station
In Bikkuri station,their signatured fried chicken was my favourite too!
Owhh,so nice!They used plum sauce instead of mayonaise^^








And this dessert^^
All times green tea flavor.







Weyy!I have already have got the plan of where to go next times you all on holiday!
Come back faster wey!I'm  rot here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment