Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sakae Sushi #2

It was really important for a  talkative person like me to talk continuously or else, like now,i don't know what to talk,and where to start this post.
I will speak more,start from now,okay?

I do feel a little guilty to post this,those pictures was taken few months ago....
That time, all of us was addicted to Japanese Food.Craving for sushi at sushi king when they are launching Buy 1 Free 1 promotion.We all ate like no tomorrow and then ends up i stop having any Japanese Food after that.





Around 5 weeks after that,we are craving for Sakae Sushi.This times,we are not going to the Sakae which is located at AutoCity ones,we shift to the ones which is located inside Sunway Carnival Mall.



Due to the receipt that i used to keep it to blog is disappear so.....let's the picture tells.
















I'mactually want to order the squid which is fry together with garlic,but........





Mary's all time favourite.Hah~~





Pizza will be my next post,try out quite many difference pizza from different pizza house recently.
So, stay tuned ya!Yea i know.....rarely update my blog recently,because i'm really blank and don't know what to tells here...But,is it a good sign for me?Cause i'm mostly express my disagreement,anger,bad feelings and some murmuring here...
Don't you think that i'm slowly enter a peaceful period now?Seems that i don't have anythings to tells here...Hahax...Okay!It was late now,Good night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment