Thursday, April 5, 2012

05042012

1,2,3,.....,45,46,47,48,49.....
I'm counting the movie tickets that i'd collected.1 more movie tickets then it will become 50 d!Yayy.....
I love this April so much!Cause this month have got so many type of great movie to be showing!
Too bad i'm unable to watch all of them.Aiksss.......
Promised myself,i will improved my driving skills!!!!

T_T,i'm getting sick again...wait~wait~i have got taking good care on myself,i'm sick not because of my careless,i'm getting infected by virus again=.=

hmm....FINALLY...i'm started getting bored d.....i mean the offce job i get.There are too much times for me...After came back from work,other than reading,playing guitar,blogging and hang out with friends sometimes,i'm really free....lol....I think i should find a part time job to fill it up.

Gonna stop here,going to take my good rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment