Monday, April 16, 2012

16042012












Lol...i think my emotion is all written on my face.
Give me a mirror then i will know what i feel at the moment.
I love to be the happy one and i love to be the one who will brings happiness to the people around.
It was a truth,look at the mirror and you will found it.
That is,when you are happy,you looks really very beautiful even thought you didn't wear any make up,
              when you are sad,you looks upset,yes!You does!And lilttle bit...ugly......
I'm trying hard to control my emotion,be the happy ones. ^.^

She was asking me'what you want me to draw for you?'
"Errr...can you draw me a giraffe?'
Lol...cause i love giraffe wert....
'Err.....'
"Is okay..Draw for me a butterfly then...'
I saw she have got a sample drawing of a butterfly on her table...



   

This is pretty weyy....
If you draw for me a giraffe....i swear i will definitely won't wash my hand for at least 3 days..hiak hiak hiak........

This sentences keep came across my mind 'What you want me to do?I'm just 21st years old!!!!!"
 when people said this to me
"You should xxxxxxxxxxxxxx....."
Endless 'you should'
But i used to thinks,is that AGE was a method for us to judging a person ability,maturity,responsibility,etc?
If i keep saying'So what you want me to do?I'm just 21st years old!',
then what should i really do?Seems that i'm 21st years old?
Is that i can just doing the things that 21st people will do ones?What is the things then?
Why don't try to be more than that?Did somethings that is more than 21st ones.
It was kinda confusing sometimes..But just used to thinks......
Don't let your age be your barrier.



No comments:

Post a Comment