Sunday, April 29, 2012

Guide me right

Visiting my TEACHER yesterday.
Sitting in front of him and start to tell.
'I don't know what is happening to me,i found that i feel so strange to myself.This is not the one that i had know before.Yea..i'm the one who is easily affected by surrounding.But i wanna be the good ones....
I just realize,i'm not a girl anymore,i'm growing,and so do them,they are growing older.....Birth#Old#Sick#Die,if you realize,it was actually a cycle that everyone of us will get through it,appreciate life,live healthy and happily.
I have got too many things want to do but i do not have got the courage to do so.
I'm now facing lotssa trouble,test but i dunno is that i have got the ability co overcome all of them one by one.
I know what i can do is only try my best,i'm now trying.
Teacher,if can,please do watch me out,have a look on me when you are free okay?Amitabha'

No comments:

Post a Comment