Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hwaiting!

'Find out what you love and try your best to get close to it!'
Hwaiting!

By the way,i just found a way to make myself feeling energetic during every morning when i'm going to work.I used 5 min time to matched out what should i wear during that day!arhahahhaa....
But now...sad case!Our industry new uniform is arrived.Heard from colleagues,it's colour is exactly same like fireflyz@_@
BRIGHT ORANGE COLOUR!
#CUTTING PHAILED
#DESIGN PHAILED
#COLOUR MATCHING PHAILED
OMG!And we have to wear it everyday..T_T
OH NO~~~~~~~~~~~
You have just cut off one of my motivation of going to work happily everyday....
A deep.long.sighhhhhhh
I missed Jefferson so much......
wuwuwuwu.......
Ok!Done !Going to work with a good good mood again tomorrow!

Dear Eugenic,

I keep you as my buddy cause i'm telling you everything that i'm thinking,happening and planning.
Owhh~~~Love you so much weyy!You was my best listener and the best diary i ever had!
Muackssssss!




wuwuwuwu....i want to watch this movie......




If you break up with she/he is because of
#Too understand each others
#Days was going through very ordinary
Hey!Don't break up!You two should married!

No comments:

Post a Comment