Thursday, November 29, 2012

21st-Nandos

Before the tomorrow is coming and today is so gonna ends in 2 hours more....I got to blog about this!!!

Got my early birthday celebration with Ginny, Mary and Jing during last Thursday.Yes,is last Thursday.

Due to Kah Shen's house warming is happening on Friday so Thursday would be my early birthday with them!^_^

My birthday meal this year is Nandos^_^
Nandos in Auto City will do because Mary said she try it before, it was nice!You might thinks that wasn't every Nandos maintain their standard taste?
Let me tell you,not really. Because many people comments that the Nandos in Queensbay Mall was the BEST in town!!!

Like my house area here have got two KFC branch but we agree that only the one in Jusco Bandar Perda was the best=.=
They may not really as STANDARD as what we think.

Back to the topic today....

They let the birthday girl-ME to decide what to take!
A jug of ice lemon tea.
I wonder if any others same like me who love to have a glass of ice lemon tea most of the times when choosing our drinks from the menu^_^






For the sides, we have some french fries and mediterranean rice here.
Every of us got ourself a bowl of mediterranean rice because we love how it taste like.
Really best!
{:5_160:}



I'm much more prefer this cutting of french fries,nom nom nom.
Hey!Did you ate the cheesy french fries from Manhattan Fish Market before?You got to try it out if haven't!Nicee weyy!
Pretty sure the picture showing below wasn't the cheesy french fries .It's from Nandos...Hah~~




The whole chicken here.




Chicken pita
A sliced of well grilled chicken with mix vege and freshly salad.




Sigh....
Everyone keep reminding this girl that she is finally an adult!
She is getting older!(In my mind,i strongly believe that it was just my starting point~_~)
Lol~~

The very popular question i get'When i can see your boyfie?'
Lol~~
Soon okay?Still looking for the right person to step into my life-.-
(I personally thinks that...i'm just 21 years old...don't worry that much for me.I know how to entertain myself when i'm boring, i know how to calm myself when i'm sad, i know how to take good care of myself when i'm sick,i live happily and healthy without a boyfie so....that wasn't a need or a must, for me : ) Don't worried dudes!)



By the way, if you haven't watch Twilight Saga -Breaking Dawn Part 2,go watch,must watch!
Nice weyy!!
I love it so so much than what i'm expected.





Ends up here, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment