Monday, December 3, 2012

21st-PIK NIK

How i wish i could be forever 21!
It would be great, really great!But no one is immortal SO just accepted this fact and appreciate my 365 days that have given to me in this 21st years old.
I started my 1st day with them,a bunch of friends which i used to know them nearly 10 years!!
Yes!Do you guys realize that we knowing each others almost 10 years already?And i'm so appreciate that we are still TOGETHER!!

I decided to make my birthday celebration happening in PIK NIK,Penang.
Why??This is because PIK NIK was a really awesome place to chill with your friends!!
The ambience was great,the decoration was unique,the furniture they used brings you the feelings of comfort and the most important things is they served DELICIOUS BRUNCH all the days and night!!



You all see my favourite drinks -Banana Yoghurt Smoothie is on the wall.
^_^





But i'm not drinking banana yoghurt smoothie that day,i'm drinking Passion Fruit Yoghurt Smoothie^_^
Their new creation though! Hah~~~
By the way, Rainnie~~~~why you didn't snap on my drinks!? T_T
Rainnie---Our photographer of the day




Our brunch time!!

Waffle+Bacon+Omelette 





PIK NIK Salad






Kimchi Spaghetti 






Waffle+Smoked Salmon+ Bacon+ Omelette






Crispy Dori Fish Fillet
*If i'm not mistaken=.=





Bolognese Spaghetti






 Waffle+Salmon+ Omelette







Pumpkin Spaghetti





Every years, i make my birthday wish no sound because people said if you tell it loud it won't comes true.
So i had make my birthday wish with no sound for many years already,it didn't comes true too!
None of them comes true=.=
This year, i tell my birthday wish loud!
You better comes true or i'm not going to make a wish on any birthday cake in the future!
Lolz~~~I'm just kidding in the last line..
I love cake with a candles on top-Birthday Cake





After Pik Nik, we shift to Red Box in 1st Avenue.
So lucky us that day to get a HUGE room!





Play Wii or singing?
By the way, what are you doing there Issac(The guys with blue T)?




My buddies hey,
Love you you!





Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment