Friday, December 21, 2012

Movie Of The Week-The Golden Couple

Yay!!!Finally Shen is back, he will be here for one month yo!^_^
He is on holiday while the others is still in Kampar to prepare their final exam>_<
Add oil guys!!

I will be a little down when i want to watch a movie but found no one to watch with me>_<
DOWN~DOWN~DOWN~
Then i just wonder'Oh.....yea....my friends are all in Kampar study, only me is in BM.'
T^T

How i missed you all here...
Luckily Nee is here ,she will asking me for lunch with her every times she is on holiday!

Now, Shen is here,Qian is here, few more days later, more of them will back too!

I'm now don't need to free my xx a movie ticket to ask him/her 2 watch a movie with me anymore.
Easier a loads,just sent a message to Shen, Qian and Nee, confirm the movie,date and time with them and i will get to watch the movie with them!
How great is this for me ^_^

Now, i just need to think which movie i want to watch!!



I have watched The Golden Couple just 2 days ago,it was really nice!
Mummy telling that she wants to watch this movie too, she said we should support local movie because they rarely produce movie!
Hahahah...



i love this scene so much!
Do you?






Chiwawa(the left) was one of the funniest character in this movie







I keep typing and delete the sentenced because i'm telling the stories out,oh no!-.-
Control!Control!!





Go watch now if you haven't watch it okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment