Sunday, December 9, 2012

Love Bites

Tala Ta Da Da Da Da Da
Today!I'm going to make you feel sweet!
Okay~~Not really able to did that because i don't have that much of weapon yet!

Craving food with my food buddy again^_^
*****Love Bites*****
Heard this before not?
They served a special dessert here ,only here!
Let me show you^_^




Look nice huh?
We take the Green Tea Flavor.





After we finished taking photo on it, the waiter will come to you and cut it.
My advise is don't try to finish this by your own self.This is more suitable to share share with your friends.





Passion Fruit Tea.
Other than my always iced lemon tea,i think the next would be any passion fruit drinks!
Taste so refreshing!





Appetizer 
Forgot it's name already-.-
I SHOULD KEEP THE RECEIPT VERY WELL NEXT TIMES SO THAT I CAN LIST OUT IT'S NAME CORRECTLY!
Urghhhhh~~~~~




We are actually planning to go Fahlim night market after that but due to my GPS doesn't work out during that time-.-
Okay~~Go back home then-.-
Sigh~~~


Hey hey~~I found a song cover very very nice and i want to share with you!^_^
Ours-Taylor Swift ,cover by Tanner Patrick



Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment